Thursday, March 29, 2007

Leaving for Competition

Saturday is the chorus competition for Region 21 of Sweet Adelines in Phoenix. Tomorrow is the quartet competition. Tom and I are leaving in the morning and coming back early Sunday morning so we can be home in time for church. This picture was taken Monday night at our "family and friends night" - dress rehearsal. Can you spot me? I am in the middle on the third row. It kind of looks like the second row right behind the director's head. I really like our new costumes. Purple is my favorite color.

7 comments:

Dina said...

AWESOME VONNIE!!! wishing you the best!!

Beverly said...

love it ...of course I can pick you out silly..you are the most beautiful one in the center!

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

We are rootin' for you. And of course purple is sort of sexy you know ... ;-)

Shalom,
Bobby V

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C D said...

607!!! 3rd place!! Way to go gals!!! Wish I could've been up there in person... *sigh* and WHOO HOO for Karen's quartet!!!! First Place!!

doin' the HaPpY dAnCe !!

Carrie

Beverly said...

hey..that preacher said "sexy"...umm....

Anonymous said...

Vonnie -

I see you, too! Cute! And I, too, love purple. I like bright colors.

Hope you had a good time and did well and had a safe journey.

Cheers! & Blessings to you all today! Dee