Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Almost Thanksgiving

We found out why Tom was getting so tired. He has Hyperthyroidism, which can cause fatigue. He has been on medication since Friday night, but because he has a cold he can't say that he is feeling any better. We are leaving for Atlanta on Thanksgiving morning so we are hoping he will be ready to travel. We are going to be there for a week. I have some other news but I will save it for when we get back.

I woke up at 4:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep, so here I am on the computer, watching the news. The weatherman just said it would be around 77 on Thanksgiving and then by Friday it will be in the 60's. We broke a record on Sunday of 88. It has been nice in GA but it is supposed to start cooling off by Thanksgiving with some rain in the forecast. I know they need rain, but I wish it would wait until we got home.

So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

I'm glad to hear that you've found out what is causing Tom's fatigue. I hope the medication will do its job and he'll feel great while you're in Atlanta. See you when you return!
Sandy

Dina said...

I hope Tom's fatigue gets better!!! I had a nice Dinner, I hope you all had a wonderful time too!!! Going to "TRY" and stay away from Wal-mart today :)

Anonymous said...

Vonnie -

Hope y'all had a great Thanksvgiving and are having a good visit in Atlanta.

I'm glad to hear your husband got medical help and hope the medicine works really soon. Bummer!

Dee
of Finding Direction: The Wind Vane Chronicles