Monday, November 12, 2007

Feeling Better

I guess I just had a 24 hr bug. I feel fine today and I even got something accomplished. I don't know about you but I am terrible about filing receipts and just deciding if something needs to be kept or thrown away. I am pretty good at keeping bills in one place - most of the time, but what I end up with are stacks of papers I think I'll go through later. Later becomes later and much later. I actually started this job on Friday, cleaning out two drawers and the stuff on top of my dresser. I moved it all into the kitchen, along with my two different filing thingees and a large recycle can. I got it all out and then left it there since I was sick yesterday. I want you to know that it is all put away or thrown away and I have two very neat drawers waiting to be filled up with more junk. How about you? Do you have a system? Do you always do it on the same day each month? Or are you one of those real neat people who actually deal with it daily? Let me know. I am open to suggestions.

No comments: