Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick and Tired

Just checking in to let you all know I am sick today. I have a head cold and have been in bed all day. I just ate some left over lasagna at 5:30. I'm not sure that was the best to eat on an empty stomach but it was easy and it sure tasted good. The tired in the title refers to Tom. He has been getting tired very easily and even went to the doctor because of it. He doesn't usually go to the doctor outside of his regular appointments. The doctor said he might have a viral infection but he couldn't give him anything for it. He has a physical scheduled for Tuesday. So keep us both in your prayers.

2 comments:

Dina said...

OF COURSE YOU BOTH WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS...PART OF WINTER SEASON EH?!

Candy said...

Praying for health and healing and restoration of energy - a good ol' dose of joy wouldn't hurt either. I hope you're both feeling better soon.