Thursday, June 15, 2006

After the Party

My husband's birthday party was lots of fun, but I didn't really get any good pictures. However we ended up leaving on Sunday and taking my GA family to San Diego. They had planned to fly to Los Angeles, but couldn't get a flight out, so we decided to take them to SD and they took a train to Los Angeles for the rest of their vacation. While we were there we went to Sea World and took a tour of Petco Park - the baseball stadium of the SD Padres. We got to go on the field, sit in the dugout, visit the press box and see where the rich folks sit - in suites. We stayed in San Diego two days and it was so nice and cool. I actually got sunburned at Sea World, but it was great weather. Enjoy the pictures.




2 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

Wow - such is the life of being retired! I love San Diego, and how fun to be able to take off spontaneously. Glad you had fun!

Scott said...

AWESOME. I loves me some Sea World.