Thursday, June 29, 2006

Resting From Traveling





Sometimes the best vacation is the one you take after you take a vacation. We ended up staying an extra day in Portland because we couldn't get a flight out on standby. So we ended up paying for tickets on America West. We were so tired yesterday we didn't get dressed all day, nor did we go to church last night. I washed most of the day and then my dryer went out. So today I took the last load to the laundromat - where I fell getting my dry clothes out. The floor was wet and I had on sandals and down I went. I feel fine now but I bet I will be sore tomorrow.
We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory while in Portland. This restaurant used to be downtown and was the orginal Spaghetti Factory, now it is in a new location alongside the Willamette River. I took these pictures. This was before the heat wave set in - I think it was only in the 80's. By Sunday it was 102. So much for the cool northwest. It was beautiful however.

3 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

Ah, green. Green trees.
So sorry to hear you fell down! Ouch! Hope you're okay - hey, they would be a good time to start another season of 24!

Vonnie said...

Sandy,
I did start season 4. I am now on Episode 13. This seeason is really good!

Greetings From Tucson said...

Trivia question: In Season 4, how many times does Jack Bauer say, "You're just going to have to trust me."?
"If you think you know what's going to happen next, you don't know Jack."