Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blog Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. I have met some wonderful new friends and I have learned that I would rather read other people's blog than write on mine. My postings have become less frequent but I do try to keep at it. Today was the half way point in working a full week. At this point I think I am ready to be done for this school year. Tomorrow our class is going on a field trip to a symphony. It is especially for Kindergartens so our primary sp ed class (K-2) hopefully will enjoy it. I will try to post tomorrow and let you know how it went.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog anniversary, Vonnie -

And I hope you have a good field day tomorrow. I'd like to hear about it, for one.

Much love -

Dee

Dina said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

can you imagine? I MET you & Tom BECAUSE OF THIS BLOG!! THAT'S VERY COOL! Hope your week was great!