Thursday, April 19, 2007

Trip to CA



It has been an interesting couple of weeks. On Easter Day Tom and I were supposed to fly to Honolulu. We got to Salt Lake City and there were enough seats on the Honolulu flight for standby passengers - however the plane had mechanical problems and they canceled the flight. So instead we flew back to Tucson. Exciting day! As it turned out it was a good thing because I was able to go to CA to visit with my cousin. I am not going into details but please say a prayer for my cousin's daughter, Elizabeth who is 13. My cousin works for Starbucks on the Warner Bros lot - actually it is the area from where the tours leave and return. Anyway I was able to take one of their tours - for free. I didn't see any movie stars but I got some shots from several sets. See if you recognize what sets I saw.





4 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

Let's see - I'm guessing ER, Friends, and Gilmore Girls. Not too much of a guess since you told me you had your picture taken in Central Perk! I pray Elizabeth and her mom are having a better week!

Lucas said...

CENTRAL PERK!!!!!!! I want to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh . . . none?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.