Monday, April 23, 2007

A Week of Work

I got called at 5:00 AM this morning to sub at my favorite school (actually it is the only one I sub for). The assignment was extra help, other - which could mean librarian, counselor, Resource teacher or special ed aide. It was the aide job. The teacher just got her 13th student which is one over the max. So she is entitled to a second aide. I agreed to be there all week. We are going to Pepperdine next week so I couldn't agree to any more than that. I haven't subbed five days in one week since I retired so I imagine I will be tired the end of the week. The secretary was teasing me about not making it past Wednesday. It's hard to believe I did this for 34 years. Retirement is so much more fun.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

awww..I bet they love you.