Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blogging

I have had a hard time wanting to blog since we returned from Pepperdine, church at Newland St in Garden Grove and two days in Oceanside - where we started our married life 45 years ago. We had a good trip beside the fact that I twisted my ankle the first day we arrived at Pepperdine. I took my camera and the one day I started to take a picture my batteries were dead and I never replaced them.

The lectures were great and seeing people I knew from the past is always a highlight. I also met some bloggers I had not met before - Greg England, Steve Puckett, Brandon Scott Thomas and his family (yes, his kids are gorgeous) and Amy Westerman who is Nancy French's sister. I think next year the lectureship committee should provide a room for bloggers to get together.

I don't know why I haven't wanted to blog - probably just laziness. I promise to do better.

7 comments:

Dina said...

Vonnie, I miss your blogging, but your busy LIVING, not blogging!!!
We all go through stages, and your just enjoying something else for now! glad that you check in at least to let us all know your good!!

Greetings From Tucson said...

Maybe bloggins seems boring after multiple hours of watching 24! But, yes, I am guilty too.
Have a great day!

Kaye said...

Vonnie,
Thanks for leaving the post on my blog. Email me sometime! katya13@aol.com

By the way, I'm so jealous that you got to go to Pepperdine!

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

A bloggers lunch may be a good idea.

Bobby V

Stoogelover said...

So good to meet you that evening in the bookstore! Had no idea you were friends of the Marley family. Wonderful people. I'm glad you're where Bobby preaches. He's a good man!

Beverly said...

I have always wanted to go to the Pepperdine Lectures. They say its so beautiful too.

I would love to have lunch with you sometime..come on over!

kenzie said...

how are u?