Wednesday, May 30, 2007

High School Memories

I graduated from George Washington High School in Los Angeles, Ca in January of 1960. My class had about 300 students. The June graduating class had about 700. I went to my 10 year and 30 year reunion. We lived in Washington when the 20th was held. I have kept in touch with one friend who luckily has kept in touch with a group of women who get together once a year for a luncheon. I will be leaving for Orange County tomorrow to attend one of those luncheons on Saturday. Tom is not going with me. I will fly home on Sunday. I am so excited but I wonder if I will recognize anyone. It is interesting deciding what to pack. It is in the 90-100 degree range here and the forecast in OC is low 70's. Of couse I won't mind the cooler weather.

5 comments:

kenzie said...

Thanks for the comment. When I have finsihed....I will let you knoW

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip! Take plenty of pictures and travel safely! Jim and Helen

Greetings From Tucson said...

Have lots of fun, even if Tom can't go...
Sandy

Stoogelover said...

Quite going to those reunions years ago ... mainly due to them being in Alabama and us living in SoCal, but the last couple I attended were just downright boring. Hope yours was fun.

Beverly said...

man...sounds like a blast..