Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feeling Yucky

Tom and I have decided we need to be sick at the same time. It seems like one of us feels bad and then when one is well the other isn't. It's my turn today. I did go to church this morning but I couldn't sing because I was losing my voice. I tried to but some weird squeaky sound came out and I figured I better not try. I enjoyed hearing the voices around me but it just doesn't seem right not to be able to join in. I have to feel better tomorrow because our Monday afternoon lifegroup is celebrating a birthday at Olive Garden. I read awhile this afternoon - I've finished two more novels since Thursday but neither of them were good enough to blog about. Now I'm ready to read some blogs.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Hi Vonnie, good to see your back! I saw Marley & Me too....i wasn't too sure I cared to see it...it was good, and I told Tiki not to cry..( I had to for warn her of ending otherwise she woulda stood up & bawled..) and she knew it was "just a movie" but I couldn't stop crying!!! she kept looking at me like "Mom! YOU TOLD ME NOT TO CRY & LOOK AT YOU!" ooops bad mommy :)

Beverly said...

how are you...when are you coming to abilene?