Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Drugs

Did I get your attention with that title. I just got home from the doctors office and pharmacy and I've taken my antibiotic and 2 teaspoons of cough syrup with codeine, and I am in bed. I am missing Sweet Adelines rehearsal another night - two weeks in a row now, that is not good. We are learning a lot of new songs for our show on October 28th. At the rate I am going in learning the songs I may not be in the show. We celebrated our 45th Anniversay on Sunday and we ate at a Hunter's Steak House in Yuma, AZ. I really want to write about how we met but not tonight. Maybe I will feel like it tomorrow. Our son in still in CA but will probably be here this week. Please continue prayers for him.

2 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

I'm glad you're home as I was wondering about you and Tom. I'm sorry to hear that you're still ill! I came home from San Diego with a sore throat, but it hasn't progressed any further - just making sleeping difficult. I hope you're better soon!

Greetings From Tucson said...

What have you been up to the last several days? You haven't been blogging....