Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Feeling Ill

We got home from Georgia yesterday and I have been in bed ever since. I started getting a cough while we were there and yesterday I lost my voice - for awhile. While we in GA we saw the Braves defeated by the Mets. We went with my daughter-in-law's church group and sat in the $5.00 seats about 4 rows down from the top, out in right field. Turner Field is a neat stadiom and they had a fireworks show after the game. But I think I prefer sitting a little closer to the field. I've been catching up on my blog reading since I couldn't check while I was gone.

4 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! : - ( Have some chicken soup and drink lots of fluids, and read lots of blogs. That'll cure you for sure!

Beverly said...

awwww...girl...get better!

Vonnie said...

Thanks friends - will do.

Beverly said...

How ya feeling, sweetie?