Monday, August 21, 2006

What's Been Happening

I've noticed some of my blogger friends have not been posting as much lately. Our lives must be getting very busy. Our son is now living with us for awhile. It's nice to have him here. I have actually been doing a little more cooking. I made biscuits, bacon and eggs for breakfast - after going to exercise. Now I am waiting for my roast to be done for dinner. I've been slow cooking it and have just added the onions, carrots and potatoes. We had a hailstorm here in Tucson this afternoon. I took a picture of the hailstones left on my porch, but I haven't put it into my computer yet. We were in the middle of our afternoon LIFE group and we all had to go to the door and watch the hail. It doesn't take much to excite us old folks. :)

1 comment:

Greetings From Tucson said...

What else have you been cooking this week?