Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Changing Colors

When I logged on to Blogger today it said I had to switch to the new Blogger, so after having to change my password because I couldn't remember what I used, I played around with it for awhile and all I changed was my profile and the color of my blog.

We had a chorus Christmas party at a restaurant last night and I changed my order from ribs to prime rib and that was a mistake. I originally wanted prime rib but thought since it was a large group I wouldn't get it like I wanted - which is rare. So I signed up for ribs. I figured they wouldn't mess that up. Then I got to the restaurant and switched with someone. When the waiter came he told us the only choice for steak or prime rib was medium and so I was stuck. I should have stayed with the ribs. I just don't understand why anyone would eat steak or prime rib any other way than rare or maybe medium-rare. I did order cheesecake, which of course was not included in the overpriced meal, and that was good.

Remember last month we went to GA- to Savannah, Augusta and Atlanta. Well when we got home my camera said there were no pictures. My son recovered them on his PC and then burned them to a CD and now I have them - or at least most of them - some were damaged. Anyway I am posting a couple.


A tree in Savannah with Spanish Moss


Cotton fields in Georgia


Me in Augusta at the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame and Botannical Gardens

4 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

Ah Vonnie, I didn't know you were a tree hugger! I'm glad Tommy was able to save some of your pictures - thanks for posting them!

Lucas said...

You alright? You seem a little blue... ;)

Sherry Lollar said...

Rare or maybe medium rare - I knew there was a reason I really like you!

Dina said...

okay, I guess I will be your FIRST!!! YEP! I like my Prime Rib MEDIUM!! ( is that like nails scratching on a chalkboard??!!)
Sorry to all....I just cant get used to cutting ANY type of beef thats BLEEDING!!,and still say yum!! But Alika's with you Vonnie...the more rarer...the better.

NICE TO SEE YOU VONNIE!!!