Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just checking in

I'm waiting on my hot artichoke dip to be ready. We ate lunch late today and we are going to have dip and french bread for dinner. I went to the Y this afternoon and walked 30 minutes, while listening to Randy Harris on my iPOD. I feel a little silly laughing outloud while on the treadmill, but sometimes I can't help it. I love my iPOD and I especially like listening to Randy and Mike Cope and Don McLaughlin and Max Lucado. Podcasts are wonderful. Tomorrow I am going to look at a couple of houses that might be possibilities for our new minister to rent. Maybe after tomorrow I will be able to reveal the "mystery man".

3 comments:

Beverly said...

listening to Randy Harris while walking on the treadmill..hahahhahahahaha...honey, I need a little more funk to get me through..Vonnie, you always make me laugh..I love you!!

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Hello Vonnie ... it is Stoned-Campbell Disciple. We got a ton of snow here in Milwaukee.

But I understand that my new home does get that much water, :-)

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

Scott said...

Randy Harris has all the funk you need, Beverly.