Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Trip

We are just about to leave for the airport. We are going to see our son and his family in Atlanta, Georgia. They actually live in Mableton, which is a suburb of Atlanta. Tomorrow night we are going to a Braves Game and Saturday we will be driving about 2 hours north to Summerville, GA to celebrate Tom's brother-in-law's birthday. He will be 85. Tom's sister died last year so we try to make sure we keep up with Joe. We are going to be celebrating my daughter-in-law's birthday on Sunday. I won't tell you her age, but she is younger than 85. HA. I won't be blogging while I am gone. I will be anxious to hear about Discom's trip when she gets back from seeing JJB. I know who he is. Probably the last to know, but oh, well. Everyone have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

We watched part of the game but didn't see you in the stands. Too bad the Mets won... : - (

Beverly said...

Lookout Hotlanta..Vonnie's on the way!!