Monday, November 27, 2006

After Thanksgiving

I had a great Thanksgiving. The couple from church that we invited seemed to enjoy it - they ate everything on their plate. Somehow after cooking for so long I am never as hungry. On Friday I even watched UT vs Texas A&M. I don't usually watch football but it just seemed like the thing to do on the day after Thanksgiving. I NEVER go shopping on that day. I did it once a long time ago and said never again! Anyway, I rooted for Univ of Texas and they LOST. I didn't get dressed until evening and then it was so I could go and get McDonald's. I was tired of turkey. I think next year we will go to Mississippi and have ribs with Dee and Tom. Or maybe Dina will have that great place in Hawaii and I'll go there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had McDonalds too over the weekend. Good stuff. Nice break from turkey -- or ham in my case.

Anonymous said...

How can you NOT eat everything on your plate at Thanksgiving! MMMM!

Dina said...

Vonnie YES!!! I told everybody "I'm cooking at MY HOUSE NEXT YEAR"...seeing how I've NEVER cooked a turkey before...yep, it's TRUE...I've always just had "little" kitchens that are not cooking friendly, at least for more than 3 people!!!!

YOUR COMING!!!!

C D said...

We had a fabby time at the Grand Canyon with mom & L ~ it was gloriously COLD!!

Now I am finding time to get our house in order... yay!

See you soon
xxoo