Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Weekend

I just got home from singing at a Senior Center about 2 hours from here. We sang from 3 - 4:15, then some of us went to a guest ranch and had dinner and listened to a country singer and a guy who played guiltar and keyboard. We even sang for the people in saloon/restaurant. Now I am tired, but felt like I needed to check in. Yesterday Tom went to a clean-up day at a church camp and I went to see Stranger than Fiction with Will Farrell. I liked it. End of review. Last night we went to a small group gathering to visit with the "visiting preacher". It was great to meet him in person after reading his blog. I wish I could tell you who it is but I guess we won't know until after tomorrow night when the elders meet. If he is our man I'll tell you as soon as I know, If he isn't our man I won't tell you because you would wonder why we let him get away. I am really praying that he is the one. I like him and his family. Pray about it please.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh Vonnie...now you got my curiosity up..you stinker!! How bout some initials??

Vonnie said...

Nope - that would be too easy. Hopefully we'll know tomorrow. I hope things are getting back to normal for you.

Candy said...

Any word yet? I pray the news is good.