Monday, November 06, 2006

Off We Go

Yes, we are taking off tomorrow. We are flying to Atlanta, changing planes and going on to Savannah. We are renting a car there and will spend three nights. We are driving to Augusta from there, spending the night then driving to Atlanta on Saturday. We are planning to worship at North Atlanta Church of Christ on Sunday. We are hoping Don will be preaching. We are hoping to fly home on Sunday night. I just noticed I started every sentence, except the first one with "we". I know that is poor writing, but "oh, well".

6 comments:

Beverly said...

"We" hope you have a great time..be careful!!

Vonnie said...

Bev and Discom,
Are you trying to tell me that Savannah is not a safe place. We are getting ready to go on a tour. It is so pretty here, not hot!!! I am so tired of hot weather. It was 85 when we left Tucson.

Greetings From Tucson said...

What books did you download to your iPod for your trip? I hope you're having fun!

Candy said...

I hope you're having a great time! Sounds like a very fun trip to me.

Anonymous said...

Vonnie, what a treat it was to meet you in person at North Atlanta on Sunday! Don was preaching and I hope you liked the lesson. I was in children's church with Matthew and did not get to hear the whole thing.

BTW, if you heard "Bee-bah", from the balcony during communion, that was Matthew.

Vonnie said...

Tina,
LIkewise. Yes, Don preached a good lesson. The weather in Atlanta yesterday was perfect. Just chilly enough for me - real fall.