Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday

I subbed today for Kindergarten. I had 14 students and I had a good day. One little boy had to have his card turned to red. They start with green, then first turn is to yellow, then to red. This partiular boy could have had "triple red". He just always seemed to be doing something he wasn't supposed to do - or was someplace he shouldn't have been. One little girl didn't make it to the bathroom in time, so she had to go to the office where they keep extra clothes for such emergencies. I really think K teachers have a special place in heaven - Bev, I'm thinking of you.

We were supposed to go the Y when I got home but Tom said he could pass it up and I needed to sit down and put my feet up. For some strange reason I couldn't see my ankles. You don't sit down much in Kindergarten. I am getting hungry so I better figure out if I'm going to cook or go out to eat. Decisions - decisions!

2 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

Hi,
We missed you today, but enjoyed catching up with some old friends in Mesa. Tomorrow we're getting our teeth cleaned! Have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Good Kindergarten teachers -- and subs -- are gifts from God.