Friday, July 14, 2006

Check-up

I just got home from my 6 month check-up and my doctor says I will live. My exercising must be working- my blood pressure was good. I have been on blood pressure medicine since I was 38 but since I have been retired it is always good, although the doctor never takes away any medicine. Tom went for an eye check-up this morning and the doctor added a drop to try to get the pressure down in his left eye - if this doesn't work he may have to have surgery again on that eye. I really like doing the weights at the Y and I am looking foward to swimming again tomorrow. Maybe I will be able to do 3 laps.
BTW I had to explain to my doctor what a blog was. I told him he needed to get with it.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Vonnie, you're just too hip for your doctor.

Seriously, congrats on your checkup. Now you can quit exercising. No?

Greetings From Tucson said...

Glad to hear your check up went so well. We should all be so fortunate!

Matt Worthington said...

Congrats on the check up Vonnie and thanks for the message you left on my blog. Peace to you.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Vonnie,I am very glad to hear that you will live. :-)

Vonnie said...

Scott, Sandy, Matt and Tina,
thanks guys - since I didn't hear from Bev, does that mean she doesn't care? Jusy kidding

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»