Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Exercise and Food

I am still sticking with my exercise program, the only problem is I still want to eat. This morning I swam 500 yards. I did 125 yds (5 laps) and rested then swam another 125, until I got to 500. That's pretty good since when I started I couldn't swim one lap before stopping. I actually made lunch today. We had chicken (left over) mixed with stuffing with cream of celery soup over the top. We also had pinto beans - that I cooked - deviled eggs, and avocado slices. I am getting ready to go to my Sweet Adelines rehearsal and I am not hungry now, which probably means I will be hungry when we are through at 9:30, and more than likely I will stop for a $1.00 double cheeseburger at McDonalds. Oh well.....

3 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

"Food, glorious food!"... your enemy and yet friend. Have you heard about he group that advocates longer life through calorie restriction? Eat healthy, enjoy the exercise, and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Vonnie said...

anonymous - I am glad to help you out. It is fun to do and even someone like me who is NOT a writer can do it.