Friday, July 07, 2006

Exercise

Wednesday my husband and I joined YMCA. Today will be the first day we have used our membership. We had a preview of equipment on Wednesday. Next Wednesday we will have a personal trainer set up our program on the weight circuit. Today we plan to use the treadmill, bicycle and some other cardio machine. We both need this so badly so I am requesting prayers that this will become a habit we can maintain. I also like swimming, so I plan to take advantage of the pool.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

just do it

that is how i keep running..no choices just do it

proud of you amd good luck!!

Greetings From Tucson said...

It is great that you are going together - that will make the "habit" easier to maintain. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»