Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sudoku

For Christmas I gave Sudoku Live for the computer to Tom and now I'm hooked. That's why I haven't been posting as often. I have still been reading, but just haven't had time to write. Anyway about this game. It is supposed to be a game for logical thinking. At first I didn't think I must have any logic because I sure couldn't figure it out. But now that I have won a few I guess I still have some logic.

I have also seen three movies - The Pursuit of Happyness, Dreamgirls and Rocky Balboa. They were all good but Dreamgirls was my favorite. Our GA family is now planning to come next Friday - over Martin Luther King weekend. They will be here to go to hear Bobby Valentine preach. We are all looking forward to that. I have tried to get some housecleaning done - but I still have some more to do - as well as taking down the Christmas decorations. Maybe tomorrow.

Sorry this post isn't that interesting but I did want my faithful readers to know I'm still here.

5 comments:

Candy said...

ahhh sudoku. my nemesis. the ones in the newspaper get me everytime. maybe i'm just not logical minded. but i know there is hope.

Dina said...

Thanks for keeping up Vonnie, I usually check everyday, just in case you write...I want to see DreamGirls...I LOOOOVE Diana Ross & the Supremes. ALL MOTOWN ACTUALLY. thanks for the movie review.

Greetings From Tucson said...

We saw Pursuit of Happyness on Christmas Day - sad at first, but motivating movie. My hubby might like to see Rocky.
See you Sunday!

Beverly said...

you know who else does sudoku...Jeremy!..I heard Dreamgirls is awesome. Sam went to see Pursuit of Happyness..he said it would make a grown man cry..

Vonnie said...

Candy - you can do it!

Dina - I love keeping up with you and I especially love the pictures of Kiki

Sandy - missed you today - I hear you were at the bridal fair

Beverly - I haven't been reading Jeremy lately but I guess I should drop in.

Dee - yes you told me about Martha and I have told her about your blog. I've promised her I would print out some of your writings to share with her since you write so well - but I haven't done it yet.
Thanks for the compliment - and the ham was great.