Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged by Bobby Valentine

I have been blogging almost a year and have never been tagged. I now feel a part since Bobby Valentine has tagged me.

Here are the rules: 1) Grab the book closest to you 2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence 3) Post the text of the following three sentences 4) Name the author and book title 5) Tag three people to do the same.

Believe it or not this is what I have.
P123- The Easter meals shaped the disciples' understanding of the Lord's Supper.
Just as the Emmaus narrative moves from the non-recognition of Jesus to the recognition of Jesus at the table, so the church recognizes Jesus at the table. There we recognize the victory of the resurrection as we eat and drink with Jesus in hope."
The name of the book is Kingdom Come by John Mark Hicks and Bobby Valentine

I tag Beverly, Dina and Sandy

1 comment:

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Vonnie that is ironic indeed. I suppose that will make up for the fact that you fell asleep reading my book!! :-)

Thanks for participating in the tag.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine