Monday, October 09, 2006

Waiting for LIFE Group

I did sub all three days last week - Wed thru Friday and the secretary knew better than to call me today. The house is clean and I have about thirty minutes before our LIFE group arrives. I hope it is not as controversial as last week. Of course we are still in Acts chaper 2 and will go through 2:38 today. We shouldn't have any controversy unless the couple who are not members of the coc want to discuss whether we are saved before or after baptism. Should be interesting.

Remember when I said I cut my finger and did not go have stitches. Well, it isn't healing right and I have an appointment this afternoon - even will have to leave LIFE group early to have it checked. Both Tom and I had fasting blood work this morning and the vampire lady (the one who draws blood) said I really should have it looked at. Of course no one could look at it while I was already in the office - that would have been too easy. I sure miss my CA doctor.

We had hail here this morning. It didn't last long. Last night we really had a lightening show. But the days are getting cooler - only about 80 right now, with a breeze. I don't even have the air conditioning on. Guess I will read a few blogs before group comes.

5 comments:

Greetings From Tucson said...

How was your life group, and how is your finger? What did the doctor say? Do you have stitches now?

Vonnie said...

Fine, still hurts, have an x-ray, take antibiotics, no stitches. However in ten days if I am not better I have to go to an orthopedic surgeon and he may cut it open - YUCK

Greetings From Tucson said...

If he does cut it open so that it will heal properly, it will be numb and you won't feel a thing. And while it is healing, it will hurt less than it does now. Sorry it hurts now!

Dina said...

I learned a new rule...if the cut is longer than an inch long, if you try to put the "ends" together and it doesn't fit together as it should ( one side higher or further apart) you then need stitches....I just graduated from my cpr/first aid training, so if I'm wrong...I'll let the instructor know!!! hee,hee

Hope for a speedy healing for your finger!

kenzie said...

thanks...
I just wish that I could have just been born with such knowledge. That would have helped me more than people know! thanks for the comment

-kenzie