Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Show is Over

Boy, am I tired. My knee hurts, my feet are swollen, but we had two good shows today. Last night we had a dress rehearsal and we were at the theater until 10:00PM and had to be back this morning at 10:00 AM. The shows were at 2:00 and 7:00. My husband and son came to the evening performance and we went out to eat after the show. I have rubbed down with old lady cream - icy/hot. I am too tired to sleep but tomorrow afternoon I will try to catch up with my sleep.

BTW I got a new iPod video with a recording attachment and a lapel mike for my birthday. It is so cool. I even downloaded PacMan from the iTunes store. Before we have a show or competition we have to tape ourselves singing in the chorus. With my new iPod I can record and then email it to my section leader to review. No more buying tapes and batteries. I am so high tech. :)

4 comments:

Beverly said...

well..okay..you are high tech!..I wish we could have all come to your show!

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's amazing technology. You gotta love it!

Greetings From Tucson said...

I think you should record yourself singing and then post it for us to hear! Technology at its finest!
: - )

Vonnie said...

Sandy,
I am a chorus singer .. NOT a soloist. Remember you an always go to the chorus website.

Nancy,
I've got to get your book

Bev,
Wish you could have been here